Mar 8, 2012

Buying a Hammock


I´m cheating a little here because I want some advice from you. I want to buy a hammock, over the years I´ve used several, the best my son made, but sadly all have died an overuse death.




So can anyone recommend a good one? I´ve been looking at Amazon and the choice is overwhelming. What should I look for?

I put together an Amazon store of hammocks should you wish to flick through and give me some advice (of course if you buy one through this link then I get a miniscule commission that helps to keep this blog going).

What type is best?

What do you look for in a hammock?

Any recommendations or reviews? Please?

What I want is comfort with that secure feeling and no lumps. Is that asking too much?


There´s nothing in the world quite like getting back to nature. Lying on the grass, watching the stars and listening to the sounds of nature.